The “Triple Crown” of all anti-aging serums is finally here! A proprietary blend of Baobab oil, sunflower oil, and vitamin C come together synergistically to make Mary Louise Miracle Serum. The combination of these key ingredients can invigorate and promote healthy, radiant, and glowing skin. See for yourself why ours is one of the bestorganic skincare lines!
Mary Louise Miracle Serum is packed with turbo-charged ingredients designed to penetrate the skin in ways everyday moisturizers simply can’t. When you want your skin to look its very best, you need a natural serum that promotes the health of your skin. To maximize the benefits of the Mary Louise Miracle Serum, follow the instructions below to get the most out of your serum.
- Cleanse well: The active ingredients in skin serums will stick to dirt and dead skin, so for maximum absorption be sure to wash your face properly before applying. Use tepid water—hot water could make your skin perspire, which inhibits absorption and cold water will close pores, blocking the serum’s goodness.
- Apply to damp skin: Some say that moist skin is 10 times more permeable than dry skin, so apply serum to damp skin after cleansing, or apply a mist with an alcohol-free toner for quick, deep absorption. Press the natural serum into the skin with an open palm instead of your fingertips to release active ingredients.
- Less is more: Serums are super concentrated. To get your money’s worth, use just a few drops (you only need an amount that’s smaller than the size of a pea—any more is a hasty waste).
- Wait, then moisturize: Serums are not moisturizers. They need moisturizing mates like a day or night cream. To allow serums to fully absorb, apply to the skin and wait five minutes before moisturizing.
- Baobab Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Vitamin C
Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Cruelty-free
- 2 FL OZ (60 ml) Mary Louise Miracle Serum
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.