Mary Louise has done it again! Mary Louise’s Mango Body Butter is a proprietary blend of organic mango butter, vitamin E, jojoba oil, and other natural ingredients. Mother Nature bestowed many gifts upon mankind—and she didn’t leave out skin care ingredients among her wonderful gifts. Mango butter delivers amazing benefits to the skin, and works to nourish and hydrate. And like all other Mary Louise Cosmetics products, ours is 100% natural and organic.
Mango butter is extracted from the shelled fruit kernel of the mango tree, which is a tropical evergreen. This butter is highly emollient, softening and soothing to the skin. Mango butter can help defend and heal skin from the damage caused by sunburn and frostbite. Ours is the best body butter you can find for many reasons!
Mango butter is excellent for skin, and it is often mixed with other ingredients because it is thick and rich. Here are some of the incredible benefits of mango butter:
- Softens, smooths, and moisturizes the skin.
- This semi-hard butter is off-white in color and very similar to cocoa butter.
- Helps to combat dry skin, eczema, inflammation from poison ivy, and dermatitis.
- Is helpful in protecting the skin from extremely hot and cold weather, as well as frostbite and UV radiation.
- Said to be effective at reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reported to benefit insect bites, rashes, and stretch marks.
- Contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties.
- Is non-greasy and absorbs easily into the skin.
- Has a shelf life of up to 24 months if stored in a cool, dry, dark location.
- Produces a hard bar with a stable, conditioning lather when used in soap making.
- Organic Mango
- Butter Jojoba Oil
- Vitamin E
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Cruelty-free
The amazing benefits of Mary Louise’s Mango Body Butter are best seen after use of either of our beauty face masks (Oatmeal and Honey or Mississippi Mud). Scoop a pea-sized amount of Mary Louise’s Mango Body Butter into your palm, then massage the butter onto your skin as it spreads naturally. This natural spread will glide on like a body oil and absorb into the skin within minutes.
You can also use Mary Louise’s Mango Body Butter on your hair. Spread a tiny amount of butter between your palms, then dab it onto the tips of your hair to help moisturize and condition the dry ends.
- 4 oz Mango Body Butter
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.